AS FEATURED IN
South Wales Beginner’s Photography Training
I love photography and in these courses I aim to explain to you, in simple and jargon free terms, how you can take control of your camera. I want you to get it off automatic and start having the confidence to take control. Cameras are wonderful tools and are capable of so much more than you think and it’s not hard if you go back to basics.
I aim for these courses to be fun, relaxed and practical. You’ll get plenty of chance to practice your skills and to ask lots of questions.
During this beginner’s training course we will cover:
Feel the fear and do it anyway! We’ll get to know your camera and look at how it works from the inside out.
How to use your camera settings to ensure you get sharp images every time.
Tired of your images not looking how you expected? Too light or too dark? I’ll show you how to control and manage the way your camera a records light.
Love that dreamy look when the background is blurry but the subject crisp and sharp? Wonder why one subject is crisp and the other out of focus? I’ll show you why and how you can get creative.
Tired of capturing blurred shots of your kids on the move? I’ll show you how you can capture action in your photography.
Finding the Light
We’ll head out and practice some of your new found skills and I will teach you about finding the best light for your images.
LEARN HOW TO SHOOT IN MANUAL MODE IN JUST A FEW HOURS
If you are not sure if you have the right type of camera for this course then please contact me for a chat or give me a call on 07852 255766.
The courses will take place in my studio in Cowbridge, Vale of Glamorgan.
Number of beginners trained since 2012
CHOOSE YOUR TRAINING
One 2 One Training
- 2-3 hour dedicated training session at my Cowbridge studio
- Weekdays and limited weekend appointments available
- Free lifetime access to my online training for beginners (worth £64.95)
- Light refreshments provided
- Invitation to join my private Love My Camera Facebook group for ongoing hints, tips and image feedback
- If you can’t find the time for an in person training session then why not consider my new online training platform?
- 50% discount on usual price of £64.95
User friendly online training that can be accessed on any device at a time to suit you – for life!
61 lessons written in a jargon free language you’ll understand
Over an hour of video tutorials, quizzes and practical exercises
Useful downloadable reference guides to use when you’re out and about!
- 4 hour training session at my studio
- Training for groups of 8 people at one time
- Sessions run at specified times throughout the year
- Refreshments provided
- To see the next scheduled group training dates just click below.
- SPECIAL OFFER – when you book onto my 2023 workshops you will receive FREE ACCESS to my comprehensive online training programme worth £64.95.