MINI SESSION TERMS AND CONDITIONS – PLEASE READ BEFORE ORDERING:
- Babies must be able to sit unaided to be photographed alone. If your baby is unable to sit unaided then you must be happy to be photographed as a family whilst holing your baby.
- Strictly one family per session (up to 3 children). If you have more than 3 children and 2 adults in your family please contact me before booking. Mixing families/friends is not permitted for these sessions due to the restricted times.
- These mini sessions are 20 minutes long. Due to the nature of mini sessions, time is limited and there will be no time to extend sessions for any reason. It is advised that you arrive at the studio 5 minutes before your session time so your child/ren can become familiar with the studio.
- Please bring your child/ren already dressed in the outfit you would like them to wear for their photos. I will send out clothing advice and guidance via email before your session. Due to time restrictions, clothing/outfit changes will not be possible.
- No later than 14 days after your session you will be sent a link to access your private and password protected online gallery so you can choose your 3 digital negative files. This will be available for 1 week only. Any client who does not choose their images within this period will be required to pay an additional £15 administration charge to re-open their gallery once it has expired. I will be unable to extend gallery times without this fee. If an extension is required the gallery will remain up for another 7 days. Additional digital files and prints/frames will be available at a discounted rate during this period only and can be purchased via the online store.
- If you are unable to attend due to illness and you give more than 24 hours notice, I will endeavour to fit you in on another mini session date however this is at the discretion of the photographer.
- Your downloadable digital images received are supplied with a print release which enables to you print and reproduce images for your own personal use. Your print release does not include any commercial or promotional usage.