Book Your Wild & Wonder Mini Session
Maybe you want to mark a special occasion, update your family portraits between full adventure sessions or celebrate events such as your pregnancy. Mini Sessions are just perfect for this!
Please note that it is always good to consider the personalities of your children prior to booking a mini session. If you feel they might need a little more time to fully relax into the shoot (perhaps they are shy to start with), then it might be a good idea to consider an Adventure Session which allows much more time.
- A detailed pre-session guide so your fully prepared for your session
- Experienced location scouting to find the perfect spot for your shoot
- Styling and what to wear advice
- 30 minute mini family photo shoot
- An online gallery of 15-20 expertly handcrafted images to view in the comfort of your own home
- Your choice of 3 high-resolution images of your choice ready for printing delivered as a digital download
After your session you’ll have access to my online store which allows you to upgrade your digital package and view my beautiful selection of products such as handcrafted wall art, prints & frames.
Secure your session with a deposit of £1o0*.
*Total session fee is £250. Your deposit secures your space in my diary. The balance of £150 will be payable no later than 7 days before your session date,
Summer Sessions Booking Now
Spaces fill up very quickly as I only take five Mini Sessions per month so, if you’d like to secure your space then you can do so very easily by selecting a provisional date below and paying a small deposit.
Book Your Session
- Mini Sessions are reserved with this £100 booking fee. The remaining balance of £150 is payable no later than 7 days prior to your session date.
- There are no travel charges for sessions taking place in the South East Wales area (inc. Newport, Cardiff, Vale of Glamorgan, Bridgend and Swansea). There may be a small additional charge to cover shoots outside of these areas.
- Please be aware that we might need to change your date closer to the time due to inclement weather. Please ensure you have some flexibility in your diary to work around the British weather should we need to.